Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 362 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20102 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,436 (R$ 12,118) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)