Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 538 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22426 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,785 (R$ 12,421) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)