Cost of living comparison between Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22606 GBP / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 701 prices entered by 78 different people.
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 4 hours ago)