Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 6%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25250 GBP / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 680 prices entered by 79 different people.
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,191 (R$ 12,636) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (40 minutes ago)