Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 709 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25747 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,207 (R$ 8,571) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)