Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 463 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20009 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,977 (R$ 14,879) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (38 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (40 minutes ago)