Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 571 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22008 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,764 (R$ 12,559) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)