Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25802 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,305 (R$ 8,933) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)