Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 470 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24532 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,617 (R$ 10,668) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)