Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 630 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22021 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,401 (R$ 10,904) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)