Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 559 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23893 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,742 (R$ 11,476) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cambridge costs £915 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)