Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01548 GBP / PHP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 50% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,890 (Php122,091) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)