Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01795 GBP / DOP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 40% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,888 (RD$ 105,187) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (22 minutes ago)