Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01503 GBP / DOP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 46% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,156 (RD$ 143,424) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)