Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 373 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.877 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 27% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,835 (€3,233) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)