Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Compostela, Spain and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.890 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,808 (€2,032) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)