Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,528 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00119 GBP / CLP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 38% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,341 (CH$1,962,205) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)