Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 23%|
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00121 GBP / CLP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,760 prices entered by 220 different people.
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 37% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)