Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 76% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £919 (Bs 32,035,060) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)