Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00025 GBP / COP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 57% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,754 (COL$6,990,774) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)