Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 GBP / COP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 52% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,718 (COL$6,642,223) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)