Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21440 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,114 (R$ 9,858) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)