Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 538 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11133 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 39% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,525 ($b13,699) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)