Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 577 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11368 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 39% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,263 ($b19,904) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (38 minutes ago)