Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,467 (﷼ 129,585,100) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (24 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)