Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 585 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.747 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 38% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,544 ($3,406) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)