Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03515 GBP / ARS
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 53% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,887 (ARS $53,688) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Torreón costs Mex$ 13,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 3 hours ago)