Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 312 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01553 GBP / PHP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,103 (Php264,175) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,900 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)