Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04005 GBP / MXN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,847 (Mex$ 46,127) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$706 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)