Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03807 GBP / MXN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,783 (Mex$ 46,843) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (37 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)