Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03834 GBP / MXN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,778 (Mex$ 46,380) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)