Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00025 GBP / UZS *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 25% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,881 (7,585,271 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (20 minutes ago)