Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.795 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 28% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,259 ($2,841) in Salinas, Ecuador.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (42 minutes ago)