Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01195 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 59% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,027 (₨85,946) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)