Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.100 GBP / OMR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 27% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,746 (﷼ 1,307) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)