Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.860 GBP / OMR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 35% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,421 (﷼ 1,302) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (40 minutes ago)