Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02275 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 46% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,097 (92,171 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)