Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.535 GBP / LYD *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 12% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,255 (6,089 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)