Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.553 GBP / LYD *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 16% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,097 (3,790 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)