Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 GBP / LYD *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 11% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,371 (5,928 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)