Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.898 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is about the same as in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,950 (€4,399) in Rostock.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (28 minutes ago)