Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.843 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 13% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,270 (€3,878) in Rostock.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)