Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.737 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 59% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £6,675 ($9,059) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £4,200 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (25 minutes ago)