Cost of living comparison between Road Town, British Virgin Islands and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.814 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 69% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,220 ($5,186) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 20 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (25 minutes ago)