Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.796 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 62% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £6,085 ($7,646) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨19 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (about 1 hour ago)