Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.712 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 50% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,545 ($7,788) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,700 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)