Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.754 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 62% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,824 ($7,726) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,600 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,042 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (24 minutes ago)