Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,804 prices entered by 571 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22110 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,660 (R$ 12,029) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (about 1 hour ago)