Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03588 GBP / ARS
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 46% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,013 (ARS $56,105) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)