Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00230 GBP / KZT
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 59% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,640 (714,463 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 80 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 18 (about 1 hour ago)