Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11133 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 37% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,586 ($b14,241) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £301 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)