Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,103 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22110 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,300 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,390 (R$ 10,807) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)