Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 57% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,595 (﷼ 64,887,926) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £43 (3 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (41 minutes ago)