Cost of living comparison between Randers, Denmark and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11971 GBP / DKK
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is about the same as in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,746 (kr31,295) in Randers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$19,995 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 22,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)