Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 746 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21210 GBP / ILS
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 5% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,935 (13,835 ₪) in Ramallah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 50元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)