Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 15%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.808 GBP / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 852 prices entered by 117 different people.
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 41% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,215 ($2,741) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)