Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 965 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.802 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 43% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,424 ($1,776) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)