Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.515 GBP / NZD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 15% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,015 (NZ$7,789) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,500 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)