Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 GBP / NZD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 28% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,789 (NZ$8,240) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)