Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.561 GBP / NZD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 22% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,588 (NZ$8,179) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)