Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.527 GBP / NZD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 18% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,262 (NZ$8,088) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,600 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)