Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, South Africa and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05828 GBP / ZAR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 31% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,590 (R 44,443) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)