Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05952 GBP / ZAR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 25% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,131 (R 52,597) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth, Scotland costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,500TL (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £13,855 (about 1 hour ago)