Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,783 (﷼ 71,726,867) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)