Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11605 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 248% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £13,065 (元112,584) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)