Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11460 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 44% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,025 (元17,667) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)