Cost of living comparison between Qingdao, China and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12096 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 40% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,884 (元15,580) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)