Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11327 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 49% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,818 (元16,053) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)