Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 GBP / KPW *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is about the same as in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,675 (4,414,652 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,600 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)