Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00091 GBP / KPW *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,831 (3,101,906 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)