Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 GBP / KPW *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,600 (2,910,833 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)