Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07787 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 10% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,498 (Bs 44,919) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (41 minutes ago)