Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07691 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 12% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,309 (Bs 43,029) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)