Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 59% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,705 (Bs 86,860,464) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amsterdam costs €1.05 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 2 hours ago)