Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02779 GBP / UYU
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 18% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,345 ($U120,361) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)