Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02845 GBP / UYU
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 18% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,085 ($U108,448) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)