Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 GBP / CLP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 31% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,566 (CH$2,146,910) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (32 minutes ago)