Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 GBP / CLP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 27% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,828 (CH$2,354,132) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)