Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24743 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 40% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,877 (S/. 7,587) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)