Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 412 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23269 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 51% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,019 (S/. 8,677) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)