Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23640 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 58% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,496 (S/. 6,329) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (31 minutes ago)