Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23852 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 58% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,041 (S/. 4,366) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (33 minutes ago)