Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24594 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 58% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,324 (S/. 5,383) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)