Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 467 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.716 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 5% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,787 ($5,290) in Providence, Rhode Island.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)