Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23404 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,912 (R$ 8,168) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)