Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10318 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 40% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,480 ($b24,032) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $85 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hartford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)