Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 396 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10615 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 39% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,581 ($b24,318) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)