Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11359 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,496 ($b21,971) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sucre costs $b3.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (41 minutes ago)