Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04427 GBP / EGP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 53% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,765 (E£ 39,872) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)