Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 768 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11509 GBP / TTD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 16% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,091 (18,169 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)