Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 21%|
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12030 GBP / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 560 prices entered by 68 different people.
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 14% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,157 (17,927 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)