Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 713 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11237 GBP / TTD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 18% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,044 (27,087 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (39 minutes ago)