Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00134 GBP / XAF
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 14% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,685 (3,494,658 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £4,100 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)