Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00129 GBP / XAF
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 11% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,455 (2,673,978 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)